New eLearning Course:
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
In 2 short hours, see how BIM is changing the world of building design and earn PDHs in the process*.
This course is also an excellent tool to help your clients understand the benefits BIM offers them. Enrolling them is easy, and multiple-user discounts are available.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) dramatically increases the flow of data among designers, clients, manufacturers, and building operators. It promises to improve live cycle sustainability in the construction, use, and disposal of buildings.
To Learn More or Purchase the BIM Course >
At the conclusion of this course, the learner will:
- Know the components contributing to a successful Building Information Model
- Know the functions needed for positive sharing and working with BIM across companies and disciplines
- Understand the potential BIM has for the construction process
- Be able to project who the stakeholders are that interact with BIM
- Know the processes that can be undertaken to adopt BIM use in a business
There simply is no more convenient or effective way to learn BIM’s terminology and methods for implementation.
Fully Narrated. 2.0 PDHs. $50 (ASHRAE members: $42)
Course # 30005
Standard 189.1-2011: Water, Sites, and Materials
Standard 189.1-2011 for High-Performance Green Buildings – Energy Efficiency
Standard 62.1-2011: Ventilation Rate Procedure
Humidity Control Design: Basic Principles, Loads, and Equipment
*ASHRAE is an continuing education provider of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI), a third party certification administrator of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
Continuing Education (CE) hours earned from ASHRAE courses may be applied toward maintenance of state-licensed professionals (Architects and Professional Engineers) and LEED credentials.