As an employer you have high expectations from those you carefully choose to hire and invest in. Through your support and encouragement of membership in ASHRAE, you can ensure your employees have the tools necessary to meet and exceed your expectations, while helping your business thrive.
Employees who join ASHRAE receive:
- An instant network of over 55,000 colleagues across the world, in 180+ chapters.
- Discounts on registration for Society Conferences & Events
- Immediate access to a wealth of member-only online resources
- Discounts on ASHRAE publications
- Networking, learning, and leadership opportunities by participating on Technical Committees, and other volunteer opportunities
- Recognition through Honors and Awards
“ASHRAE is an integral part of our Professional Engineering Firm’s everyday operations. From the Standards and Guidelines that support and direct our designs to the technical learning courses and Certifications that lay the groundwork for our technical expertise, it is ASHRAE that forms our Firm’s foundation.”
– Cameron Labunski, Engineering Consultant, Tom Green and Company Engineers
“Working for a large metropolitan university (over 45,000 students), we have a new focus in sustainability and building buildings to last in a hot, humid climate that offer comfort to our students, faculty and staff while maintaining a close watch on energy usage. For these reasons, the leadership at USF have supported my involvement in ASHRAE as it bridges links among ASHRAE standards (62, 180, 189, 55, 52, etc.) new ASHRAE supported technology and research and what it means for our facilities, both new and existing.”
– Jennifer Isenbeck, Mechanical Engineer, University of South Florida
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page or Contact Us