2015 International Conference on Energy and Environment in Ships
Athens, Greece, May 22-24, 2015
Organized by ASHRAE, the Hellenic Navy, the Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE) and the ASHRAE Hellenic Chapter, the International Conference on Energy and Environment in Ships, will take place on May 22-24, 2015, in Athens, Greece.
The Conference seeks to bring together the various professionals involved in the shipping industry, both onshore and at sea, and to present the current state of the art and insight in future technologies and challenges related to HVAC, indoor environmental quality, energy safety and security.
The Conference will provide a comprehensive overview of the areas relevant to military and commercial ships. The conference format includes keynote addresses from invited speakers, oral presentations, poster sessions and a call for papers.
Presentations will address current practices, new approaches, methodologies, technologies and areas of improvement.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers for the International Conference on Energy and Environment in Ships is now open. Conference papers that apply to ships as well as to onshore facilities are requested. Click here to begin a conference paper submission.
Deadlines are as follows:
- November 3, 2014: Abstract Submission Deadline
- November 17, 2014: Abstract Evaluation Deadline
- January 26, 2015: Final Paper Submission Deadline
- March 23, 2015: Letter of Acceptance
Download the conference flyer with the complete list of technical topics.
The technical program will cover several topics. See the conference Web site for the complete list. The main topic areas are:
- Working and Living Spaces in Buildings and Ships
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Energy Security and Power Safety
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Commissioning, Retro-commissioning, Operations and Maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Standards and Legislation
- Knowledge Gathering, Diffusion, Training and Education
*The technical topics are subject to change and will be updated accordingly.
Registration and conference venue information will be posted here in the fall of 2014.