- Desktop sharing with phone/VoIP
- Most common type of electronic meeting. You can instantly share any file or application on your desktop, change presenters or give keyboard and mouse control to other attendees.
- Only phone and computer are needed (speakers required for VoIP).
- Up to 25 attendees.
- All meetings can be recorded (Audio recording requires VoIP).
- Microphone required for VoIP (not provided or supported by ASHRAE).
- Desktop sharing with phone/VoIP and webcam
- Add a webcam so that others can see who is conducting the meeting.
- Some webcams have scanning ability to follow the presenter within the room.
- ASHRAE does not provide or support webcams.
- Desktop sharing with phone/VoIP and multiple webcams
- Add webcams to meeting attendees.
- Multiple IP addresses recommended.
- Requires large amounts of bandwidth.
- Not recommended without onsite technical staff.
- Not supported by ASHRAE.