- Desktop sharing with phone/VoIP
- Most common type of Webinar.
- Attendees must register to attend.
- Registration tracking.
- Up to 1000 attendees (limit 100 phone connections).
- Attendees can dial in for audio or use computer speakers.
- Multiple presenters and panelists.
- Practice mode.
- Interactive tools.
- Drawing Tools
- Chat Question & Answer
- Hand Raising
- Interest Rating/Attentiveness tools.
- Reports in multiple formats.
- Microphone required for VoIP (not provided or supported by ASHRAE).
- Desktop sharing with phone/VoIP & Webcam
- Add a webcam so that others can see the presenter(s).
- Some webcams have scanning ability to follow the presenter within the room.
- ASHRAE does not provide or support webcams.
- Desktop sharing with VoIP (Only) & Webcam
- Eliminate telephone/toll issues.
- Telephone is primary source of technical issues.
- Increased bandwidth.