Looking to gain a competitive edge in today’s market by designing high performing buildings with deep energy savings?
Be sure to register to attend the High Performance Buildings Conference! Included with your conference registration is access to the HPB Virtual Conference.
With the HPB Virtual Conference registration, you’ll be able to:
- Have on-demand access to more than 50 presentations.
- Post comments and questions on presentations. Attendees and speakers will be able to post comments for a two-week period from March 13 – 27, 2012.
- Rate speakers’ presentations for a two-week period from March 13 – 27, 2012.
- Download podcasts of presentations.
- Download PDFs of the presentation slides in notes format.
- Have access to presentations online through September 2013.
- Earn Self-Study Credits. Available for AIA and PE registrations (check with your provider).
Free for onsite Conference attendees who purchase a full Conference registration
- $99, ASHRAE member
- $149, non-member
Company Registration Fees
- $299, 3-5 employees at the same location
- $599, 6-10 employees at the same location
- $999, 11+ employees at the same location
To view the content in the HPB Virtual Conference, go to www.ashrae.org/HPBConferenceOnline.
To order a company HPB Virtual Conference registration, contact:
Jackie Roessler, Customer Service,
by email email@example.com or
by phone at 678-539-1195
Your Virtual Conference registration gives you and your employees access to the presentations through September 2013.
View an Actual Virtual Conference
Want to see what a Virtual Conference presentation will look like? View one of the most popular sessions from ASHRAE’s 2012 Winter Conference held in Chicago last January for free:
Seminar 4. Water-Cooled VRF Systems: An Introduction. Click here.
The Virtual Conference will open on Tuesday, March 13, with presentations from the previous day.
Register for the HPB Virtual Conference.
Create an account and then select “Virtual Registration Only” under “Registrant Type”
If you already have an member or visitor account, login first, then Register.