Why Less is More: Energy Efficiency Guidance from ASHRAE
Energy Efficiency Guides for Existing Commercial Buildings
The Business Case for Building Owners and Managers
Provides specific and practical energy efficiency measures that will help achieve the goal of building sustainability while reducing energy costs. It's the perfect resource for builders and engineers.
Provides the rationale for making economic decisions related to improving and sustaining energy efficiency in existing buildings. It's the perfect resource for clients and building owners.
Both books now available for one low price
ASHRAE Member: $66
Business Case Bulk Orders
Need more copies for your clients?
The Energy Efficiency Guide for Existing Commercial Buildings: The Business Case for Building Owners and Managers is also available for bulk purchase. These can be customized with your company logo.
For ordering information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call ASHRAE Publishing Services at (678) 500-3917.
Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits, Second Edition
Defines best practices for energy survey and analysis for purchasers
and providers of energy audit services. This new, full-color edition
provides updated guidance and tools for energy consulting engineers,
LEED ® professionals, real estate professionals, building owners and
-Provides a reference guide for building owners, managers, and government entities as to what to expect from an audit
-Shows how to conduct effective energy audits that lead to actionable audit reports
-Includes more than 25 guideline forms plus access to the forms in spreadsheet format for easy customization
ASHRAE Member: $84
ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013 - Energy Conservation in New Buildings Exept Low Rise and Residential Buidings
Advanced Energy Design Guides
- Provides the minimum requirements for the energy-efficient design of most buildings.
- Has been a benchmark for commercial building energy codes in the United States and a key basis for codes and standards worldwide for more than 35 years
- Designed to provide recommendations for achieving energy savings over the minimum code requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1.
Standard 189.1-2009 - Standard for the Design of high-Performance Green Buildings (ANSI Approved; USGBC and IES Co-sponsored)
- Provide minimum requirements for the siting, design, construction, and plan for operation of high-performance green buildings to balance environmental responsibility, resource efficiency, occupant comfort and well being, and community sensitivity
Standard 189.1-2009 User's Manual
- Helps users understand Standard 189.1-2009's requirements and how to comply with them
- Includes a CD with book's compliance forms, calculators and example templates
Standard 100-2006 - Energy Conservation in Existing Buildings (ANSI/IESNA Approved)
- Provides criteria that will result in the conservation of energy resources in existing buildings
Standard 105-2007 - Expressing, and Comparing Building Energy Performance (ANSI Appproved)
- Provides a method of energy performance comparison that can be used for any building, proposed or existing, and allows different methods of energy analysis to be compared
Building Energy Assessment Professional Certification
ASHRAE has developed the Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP) certification program in collaboration with representatives from ASHRAE’s Building Energy Quotient (bEQ) program, IESNA, NIBS, SMACNA, and TABB.
The purpose of this program is to certify individuals’ ability to audit and analyze residential, commercial, and industrial buildings including determining project scope, collecting data, analyzing building performance, interpreting results, evaluating alternatives, submitting recommendations for energy conservation measures, and assisting with the implementation of these recommendations.