HVAC&R Research - April 2013
Latest Research Featured in ASHRAE’s Archival Research Journal: HVAC&R Research
HVAC&R Research offers comprehensive reporting of research in the fields of environmental control for the built environment and cooling technologies for a wide range of applications and related processes and concepts, including underlying thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat transfer. Only works reporting on research that is original and of lasting value are accepted for publication. Included in the ISI Web of Science and Current Contents databases, HVAC&R Research is ASHRAE's archival research journal, published by Taylor & Francis Group on behalf of ASHRAE.
Each issue of HVAC&R Research contains 150+ pages, with 8 issues published online and combined twice a year in print (June and December). Also, using Taylor & Francis' early online-publication system, iFirst, accepted articles will be published online in unedited form within seven days of receipt, bringing new knowledge to researchers in the shortest possible time.
Visit www.ashrae.org/hvacrr for more information about subscribing to HVAC&R Research.
Free access to the 10 most-cited articles from 2009-2011 (http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/cited/UHVC.pdf)
Table of Contents
Volume 19, Issue 3, April 2013
- Figure of Merit for Working Fluids
- Computational fluid dynamics simulation of open ended thermoacoustic prime mover with straight and tapered resonator
- Simplified optimization method for preliminary design of HVAC system and real building application
- Application of a support vector machine algorithm for improving effects of defrosting of commercial refrigerated display cabinets in supermarkets
- Numerical modeling of pulse tube refrigerator and sensitivity analysis of simulation
- Simplified thermal modeling of indirect evaporative heat exchangers
- Various air distribution modes on commercial airplanes. Part 1: Experimental measurement
- A simplified physical model-based fault detection and diagnosis strategy and its customized tool for centrifugal chillers
- Predicting backdrafting and spillage for natural-draft gas combustion appliances: A validation of VENT-II
- Efficient horizontal ground heat exchanger simulation with zone heat balance integration
- Optical model for tubular hollow light guides (RP-1415)
- Uncertainty analysis for a virtual flow meter using an air-handling unit chilled water valve