STANDARDS ACTIONS — July 2013
All standards activities are announced and published on ASHRAE.org. Information about call for members, call for comments, errata, publications, new projects, addenda availability and interpretations can be found at www.ashrae.org/publicreviews.
Public Comment, June 28-Aug. 12
- Addendum b to Standard 169-2006, Climate Data for Building Design Standards
Public Comment, June 7-Aug. 6, 2013
- Standard 203P, Method of Test for Determining Heat Gain of Office Equipment Used in Buildings
- Standard 190-2013, Method of Testing for Rating Indoor Pool Dehumidifiers
Call for Members
- SPC 203P, Method of Test for Determining Heat Gain of Office Equipment Used in Buildings
- Standard 52.2-2012, Method of Testing General Ventilation Air-Cleaning Devices for Removal Efficiency by Particle Size, May 23, 2013
- Standard 189.1-2011, Standard for the Design of High-Performance Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, June 4, 2013
- Standard 135-2010, BACnet – A Data Communications Protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks, 135-2010-14
- Standard 135-2012, BACnet – A Data Communications Protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks, 135-2012-1
- Standard 90.1-2010, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, 90.1-2010-18
- GPC 1.4, Systems Manual Preparation for the Commissioning Process, July 18, Aug. 15, Sept. 19, Oct. 24, Nov. 21 and Dec. 19
- GPC 34P, Energy Guideline for Historical Buildings and Structures, July 17, Aug. 7 and 21, Sept. 4 and 18, Oct. 2 and 16, Nov. 6 and 20, Dec. 4 and 18, and Jan. 15.
- SPC 16-1983R, Method of Testing for Rating Room Air Conditioners and Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners, July 31, Aug. 14 and 28, Sept. 11 and 25, Oct. 9 and 23, Nov. 6 and 20, and Dec. 4 and 18.
- SPC 189.3P, Design, Construction and Operation of Sustainable, High Performance Health Care Facilities, July 24 and Aug. 9.
- Addendum m to Standard 34-2010, Designation and Safety Classification of Refrigerants