Are You an Education Professional or a Practitioner Who Also Instructs in HVAC&R? This Conference Is for You
The HVACR & Mechanical Conference for Education Professionals is an industry event jointly organized with ASHRAE designed to provide instructors, industry trainers and administrators of apprentice and secondary/post secondary school-based instructional programs with cutting-edge technical information and teaching techniques that will enable them to effectively train the next generation of skilled workers for the HVACR and plumbing industries. For more information, visit www.ashrae.org/trainingconference.
There is no cost to register. The conference takes place March 3-5, 2014, at the Conference Center at the Maritime Institute (CCMIT), in Linthicum, Maryland (a suburb of Baltimore). CCMIT is located just minutes from the Thurgood Marshall Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), and 24-hour complimentary shuttle service is available.
The conference is ideally suited for:
- Plumbing and HVACR instructors, administrators and counselors of secondary, postsecondary and proprietary programs;
- Instructors and administrators of HVACR and plumbing apprentice programs
- Apprentice program advisory committee members;
- Members of the Council of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Educators (CARE)
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA); Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC) and Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) chapter leaders;
- Managers of company training programs;
- Training instructors affiliated with ACCA, Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI), Heating, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI), North American Technician Excellence (NATE), The Partnership for Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA), RSES, PHCC and SkillsUSA; and
- Company technical advisors, subject matter experts and key training department members.