ASHRAE, accredited by ANSI under ISO/IEC 17024 for the Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP), Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP), Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP), and High-Performance Building Design Professional (HBDP) program, has certified more than 2,300 Built Environmental Professionals.
ASHRAE certification programs:
- Are developed by industry practitioners who understand the knowledge and experience that are expected for superior building design and system operation
- Assure employers and clients of subject mastery
- Serve as a springboard for continued professional development
- Offer an easy-to-apply process
- Allow non-native English speakers additional testing time
The Nuts and Bolts of ASHRAE Certification
Spotlight on ... YEA and ASHRAE Certification
Find out about the value of ASHRAE certification from YEA Member Saad Rashid, CPMP of the ASHRAE Falcon Chapter.
Learn More >>
Onsite Exam Administrations
Planning a conference, trade show, or CRC? Want to promote ASHRAE Certification at the event? To learn how to organize a Special Exam Administration of Certification exams at your industry event, contact email@example.com.