NOTE: If you registered for the complete Conference, as an attendee you should have or will receive an email with login information to access the Virtual Conference.
Get That Competitive Edge with ASHRAE Virtual Conferences
Looking to gain a competitive edge in today’s market? Want to learn more about current practices, case studies and hot topics? Look no further than your desktop thanks to ASHRAE’s Virtual Conference series. ASHRAE is offering a virtual conference option so you won't miss the state-of-the-art concepts and latest design techniques presented in the Society's technical program.
See and hear:
The Virtual Conference includes access to all seminar, technical paper and conference paper presentations and most special sessions through synced audio and PowerPoint presentations.
Virtual Conference access is FREE for Conference attendees who purchased a full Conference registration.
Presentations will remain available online for approximately 18 months after the conference has taken place.
All of the audio (mp3) recordings associated with the presentations can be downloaded as podcasts so you can listen on-the-go.
one of the most highly-attended 2013 Denver Virtual Conference sessions for free:
Past Virtual Conferences
The following conferences are available:
Once you have purchased the Virtual Conference, you will receive an e-mail giving you the link to access the program.
Virtual Conference Registration Fees
|Winter and Annual Conferences
Individual Registration Fees
Company Registration Fees
- $950, 3-5 employees at the same location
- $1450, 6-10 employees at the same location
- $2000, 11+ employees at the same location
2014 High Performance Building Conference
To purchase Virtual Conference access for your company, contact:
Jackie Roessler, Member Contact Center, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 678-539-1195
First-Time and Returning Users
“Nothing will ever replace the face-to-face meetings at an ASHRAE Conference but sometimes you just can’t be there. Especially if you live on the other side of the world. I have attended the last two Conferences virtually and have been pleased with the value. For those of you who perhaps live outside the USA, or have never attended an ASHRAE meeting, this is a very good alternative. I try to ‘watch’ one presentation a day, and have watched some more than twice – you pick up more that way. When the phone rings I pause the presentation, and have even left it paused overnight. If it works for me down here on the tip of Africa with limited bandwidth it can only work well for you.” Mike Barker, electrical engineer, South Africa
- First-time users will receive an e-mail once access has been granted to the Virtual Conference. Users will use their e-mail address and create a password to enter the Virtual Conference.
- Returning users can use the links above to enter the Virtual Conference for conferences for which access has been already granted.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the RETURNING USER button on the Conference's entrance page, then use the "If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset it" link.